Fresh Chinese brings you a feast of over 80 mouthwatering recipes that won't pile on the pounds.
Written by our nutrition consultant Wynnie Chan, Fresh Chinese features a foreword by Celebrity Chef Ken Hom.
Fresh Chinese is available from the CNHLC for £10 (RRP £17). To purchase the book, please contact us on (020) 7534 6546 or (020) 7534 6544, or visit our online shop.
Drawing from the traditional Chinese diet of vegetables, grains - such as rice and noodles - and moderate amounts of meat and high-fat foods, the dishes in this book use authentic, fresh ingredients and aromatic spices instead of fat, salt and additives, so that you can enjoy the taste without the guilt.
All of the recipes are easy to follow and quick to prepare, which makes them perfect for both after-work suppers and effortless entertaining. With Fresh Chinese you and your family can enjoy a healthy, balanced diet – and all without compromising on taste.
Try before you buy, with ten taster recipes from the book, now available to download for free:
- Chicken and cashew nuts with vegetables （ PDF format, size: 120kb）
- Lemon chicken （ PDF format, size: 109kb）
- Pan-seared king prawns with ginger and spring onions （ PDF format, size: 128kb）
- Mussels with basil and black bean sauce （ PDF format, size: 131kb）
- Steamed sea bass with spring onion and ginger dressing （ PDF format, size: 127kb）
- Vegetable chop suey （ PDF format, size: 140kb）
- Sea-spiced aubergines （ PDF format, size: 120kb）
- Stir-fried noodles with peanuts and sweetcorn （ PDF format, size: 118kb）
- Prawn fried rice （ PDF format, size: 124kb）
- Coconut pancakes with fruit （ PDF format, size: 121kb）